Benefits to You and Your Business when You Work with Your Local Oilheat Dealer
Take the time to get to know your local OPMCA member Oilheat dealer -- he or she has a wealth of information to offer HVAC professionals like you.
With so many changes taking place in Oilheat equipment and in the fuel itself, it may not be easy giving your customers the answers they need - unless you work closely with an Oilheat dealer.
Open communication between HVAC professionals and heating oil dealers is one of the many goals of the Ohio Oilheat Education & Outreach Program. How can you, as an HVAC professional, work with your local Oilheat dealer? Here are a few ideas:
• Ask the Oilheat dealer any questions you may have about the home's heating system.
• Consult with the Oilheat dealer about the age and condition of the heating equipment you repair.
• Ensure your work is in compliance with local codes.
• Request the latest Oilheating and hot water making equipment product literature.
• Speak with the Oilheat dealer about any service contracts covering the heating system and/or tank.
The more you communicate with a local Oilheat dealer, the more thorough, accurate and unbiased a job you can perform.