Benefits of Working with Your Local Oilheat Dealer
Become an Oilheat Expert.
It's Your Key To Selling More Homes, Faster!
As a real estate professional, you work hard to match the right homes with the right customers. However, if you’re not familiar with the benefits of today’s Oilheat, you may be losing sales. Consider this your online resources for all things Oilheat related - the facts, the innovations, and the answers to your clients' questions.
Whether the homes you show are near the shores of Lake Erie or near the banks of the Ohio River, your homeowners want to stay warm through the cold Ohio winters. They’re looking for cost-efficiency, safety, cleanliness and abundance – all of which are guaranteed with Oilheat. Personalized service? They’ll get it with Oilheat. Unsurpassed comfort? Again, Oilheat is the fuel of choice. Buying a home or property is no small decision, and undoubtedly, you will be asked a lot of questions. And when those questions concern Oilheat, the more you know, the more your customers will learn ... and the more properties you’ll sell!
A great way to learn the benefits of Oilheat is by working with a local Oilheat dealer. Your local dealer can provide these services to help you sell more Oilheated homes*:
• Inspect Oilheat (and, in many cases, air conditioning) systems in listed homes
• Help with inquiries from home inspectors
• Provide accurate tank readings at closings
• Deliver emergency oil if home runs low
• Offer tank protection programs
• Transfer service plans to new homeowners
• Project annual fuel deliveries by examining buyer’s needs and history of home
• Stimulate business by giving you the facts to dispel myths about Oilheat
• Educate you on the truths about Oilheat storage tanks
• Deliver informational brochures for you to provide as a service to your customers about safe, clean, efficient Oilheat
* Please call your local independent Oilheat dealer to discuss which services are available in your area.